How Can We Help?
Create a Pipeline
STEP 1: Log in to your Vintory CRM account
Switch to an Account
(Drop down menu on the upper left corner of the screen)
- Choose a partner where you want to add the contact/s.
STEP 2: Go to Settings and click Pipelines
STEP 3: Click “Create new pipeline” and name your pipeline in the Pipeline name stage
STEP 4: Add stages to your pipeline in the Stage name fields and click Save
- You can use the arrows
- You can use the red trash bin icon under the Actions column to delete a stage in the pipeline
- Do put yourself in the shoes of your client when building their pipeline. What does their sales flow/process look like? Replicate that here!
- Do experiment with different pipelines and stages. Since you are reading this article, you are probably a Vintory newbie, and that is totally fine. You may find yourself changing stages and pipelines as your knowledge and experience with our software grows. Nothing wrong with that!
- Don’t add *asterisks* Stages to your pipeline (ie. No Show). Leads should have to go through every stage of your pipeline. Asterisks stages will ruin your dashboard stats which will be covered in another article
- Don’t overcomplicate things! If there are only a few stages to your client’s pipeline, that is totally fine. Don’t add stages that don’t exist
- Don’t copy my pipeline (or anyone else’s) if they do not work with you! Pipelines are really client dependant