How Can We Help?
How to Import Contacts
STEP 1: Log in to Vintory CRM
STEP 2: On the Dashboard, click on the CONTACTS TAB
- Choose ‘Contacts / Smart lists’
- On the Contacts / Smart lists page press, the Import Contacts button on the upper part of your screen to import contacts.
- Select a file (should be .csv format)
- Field Mapping (Matching fields from your .csv file to Vintory 2.0 contact field)
- Confirm Mapping
Select Duplicate Strategy
- Select from the three choices
Update them with the data in the document, but only for fields that are empty (recommended)
Update them with the data in the spreadsheet, including fields that already have a value
Don’t modify them
- Add Tags (This is helpful if you want to put the imported contacts straight to a campaign)