Outlook Integration – Syncing Vintory CRM Calendars With Outlook
Step 1: Navigate to Settings > Profile
- Scroll down and you will find the Outlook Calendar under Integrations
- Hit the connect button beside the Outlook Calendar.
- If asked, choose ‘Yes’ to allow all access.
Step 2: Creating a Team
- Go to ‘Teams’ and create a Team Calendar even if it’s just one person who will be using it.
- Under Team Info, go ahead and choose a team name and start adding yourself or team members by ticking the boxes.
- Under Calendar Team Configuration complete the fields by choosing a calendar name, description, as well as your preferred unique slug, and hit ‘Save’.
Step 2: Create a Calendar
- Go to Calendars and you will see that your calendar was already populated. Go ahead and create a ‘New Calendar’
- Complete the fields and choose your preferred settings for your calendar
Navigate to Settings >> Profile >> and you will find Calendar Configuration and in Calendar configuration you have 2 segments.
- Primary Calendar: It reads all the calendar events from Google/Outlook and it writes all the appointments to Outlook/Google.
- Check for Conflicts: It only reads calendar events from Google/Outlook.
Primary Calendar Configuration :
Click on the edit button under Primary calendar and you can select your outlook account and you’ll find all your outlook calendars in the dropdown and you can select one of the calendars to which you want to read and write.
Check for Conflicts Configuration:
Click on the edit button under Check for Conflicts and you’ll find all your calendars inside your Outlook account and you can select the calendar that you want to check for conflicts from
1) Will outlook integration work in unassigned calendars?
Ans: No, it only works for teams calendars.
2) Can I connect two different outlook accounts in one location to one user?
Ans: No, you can connect only one outlook account to one user in a location.
3) System is not allowing me to connect an Outlook account to a user which is already connected by a different user. If that is functionality can you guys give me a workaround for the same
Ans: Yes, one Outlook account can be connected to one single user in any number of locations, but the same Outlook account can’t be connected to a different user, however, we are showing a detailed message for the same.
4) I’m an admin, can I connect Outlook integration to agents from Team Management?
Ans: No, as of now you have to log in to the system with Agents account and connect Outlook and then you can configure Primary and Calendar Configuration from Team Management.
5) Can I use both google calendar and outlook calendar at the same time?
Ans: Yes, you can use both google and outlook at the same time. You can configure the primary calendar to Outlook and Check for Conflicts from Google, Outlook, and vice-versa.
6) Can I write appointments to both Google and Outlook at the same time for one single user in a location?
Ans: No, you can write appointments to only one calendar at a time.
Please be noted:
- For recurring meetings, the system will only sync the first event in the series. If any event is changed in series it will not sync back to the system.
- Once you disconnect Outlook integration, we automatically remove the outlook calendars that are connected in the primary calendar and in check for conflicts calendar.