How Can We Help?
Pipeline Workflows and Creating a New Workflow
Before you go through this article, make sure that you have read these articles – What is a Workflow and Form Submission Automations and Workflow Notifications.
In this article, we are going to discuss Pipeline Workflows and creating a new Workflow.
STEP 1: Log in to your Vintory CRM account.
Switch to an Account
(Drop down menu on the upper left corner of the screen)
- Choose your account
STEP 2: Go over to Workflows in the left-hand menu.
STEP 3: We’ve created Workflows in your account. Select Sales Pipeline.
You’ll see that we actually have different columns of the pipeline that have different actions or events. Good examples are the columns in your opportunity pipeline – No-show, Negotiation and On Hold. The event is anytime a pipeline stage is changed, what pipeline stage, the no-show pipeline stage.
The next thing that’s going to happen is immediately, they’re going to receive a text message. The owner or the lead is going to receive a text message. Once they are enrolled in this campaign, then you’re going to wait a day. The platform is going to send an email out. You have to wait few days, and then you’re going to get an internal task saying move to long-term nurture. These are all of the pipeline automations that we have set up for your account.
The great thing about these Workflows is that they’re all in one place, so you can create the trigger and then whatever you want to occur after that just goes right down in the workflow, it just keeps on going. You could do text messages, emails, Google my business, and chat.
Steps on how to create a Workflow
STEP 1: Click the Create Workflow button at the right side of the page
STEP 2: Click the Add New Workflow Trigger. As you can see, it’s blank and you get to choose a trigger or an event.
STEP 3: If you click the dropdown, you’ll see all of the different types of events that you could possibly do that allow things to happen.
- If your form submission has a ton of different custom fields, you could then tell the system that’s day calendar form. You could then tell the system that if there were certain custom fields changed, you could allow for certain other things to happen.
- Let’s say you have a drop-down for bedrooms or bathrooms. Anytime they have an eight bedroom home, you want to send them an email that has an eight bedroom proforma or revenue projection with it.
- Always sure to click Save Trigger after creating your trigger
- After saving the trigger, click the “+” icon to add action for the trigger
- There’s a ton of different things that you can do. Number one is the external communications. Any external communication is going to be the lead or to the homeowner. There’s a lot you can do. You can send an email, a text message, do a call bridging, voicemail, Facebook messenger, and more.
- For example, if we select Send Email, make sure that you fill in the details. You can also add attachment in your email if necessary. Then, click Save Action.
- NOTE: You can decide for the form submission to be sent out automatically to the lead so you don’t have to put who you need to send it to.
- You also have the ability to put in templates. If you have an email template that you typically send out (e.g., an onboarding template) and you have it readily available, you can select the template and it will just automatically populate there.
- Next action is to send an internal notification to yourself. Scroll down to the CRM actions or events. CRM is going to be internal – anything that’s going to be in an internal notification, or it’s going to be an action within the CRM.
- If you select Send Internal Notification, make sure that you fill in the details. Then, you decide who you want to send it to. Sometimes, you could send the email to yourself, (e.g., form submission), and you want to know that the person has submitted a form, a particular user, an assigned user, or all users in the platform.
- Once you’re done creating your email, click Save Action.
- Once you save it, that email is now going to the property manager, who manages those eight bedroom homes.
- Next action is if a property manager or owner relations person doesn’t really check their email too much, you want to send them a text message.
- Select the Send Internal Notification and choose SMS type of notification. This is going to send a text message to a person. Make sure to put in the customer number and your message.
- Now, what’s going to happen is anytime someone submits a form and they select that they have an eight bedroom home, you’re going to send them an email with an eight bedroom proforma.
- You’re going to send your eight bedroom property manager an email, letting them know, and you’re going to send your eight bedroom property manager a text message as well.
- Once done, select Publish and click Save.
We’d really encourage you to take a look at all the different possible events you could create. There’s a ton of different things that you could do so take a look at those actions.