At Vintory, our clients are our partners!
As the Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring and quarterbacking the success of each assigned account. This includes understanding the partner company inside and out, knowing the marketing plan, building relationships with the key decision-makers, and aligning all Vintory team members for success.
Account Managers need to be strong leaders for both the partner and Vintory team as well as understand when and how to stay in operational lanes.
If you enjoy helping others succeed, building long-term sustainable relationships, growing as a leader, and working side-by-side with a great team this could be a perfect match for you.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Account Manager (preferably for a SaaS business), has short-term vacation rental experience, loves helping customers succeed, and is comfortable with technical and highly configurable SaaS solutions. Attention to detail, strong communication and follow-up skills, and a proactive, customer-centric orientation are required. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company with an open and collaborative work environment.
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times.
- Become a Vintory platform expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new partners and execute their marketing strategy by initiating marketing campaigns including by not limited to direct mail, email marketing, and other digital assets.
- Work closely with partners to fully integrate the Vintory app into their sales and marketing operations.
- Communicate with partners regarding marketing campaigns including sharing assets and obtaining feedback and approval for these assets.
- Once assets are approved, you are responsible for launching appropriate campaigns and keeping track of campaign performance metrics.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
- Continue to offer ongoing campaign support and guidance for the lifecycle of the partner.
- 2+ years experience in Account Management, Customer Success, and/or Business Development
- Experience in working in the short-term vacation rental industry
- Strong leadership, organizational and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem-solving skills are required.
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Background in CRM software.
- Hospitality, Marketing, and SaaS organization backgrounds are preferred.
SKILLS & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent analytical and leadership skills.
- An ability to multitask, perform under tight deadlines, and exceed expectations.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise – general understanding of Vintory’s technology and best practices.
- Fostering Innovation – approaches all design projects with an innovative mindset, while always placing partners’ success at the forefront.
- Flexibility – People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked.
- Autonomy – People want the ability to make decisions – even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates – People want colleagues that they respect, admire and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through and we correct it.
- Transparency – People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90 day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
- Excellent compensation
- Impact – Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact to our clients
- Best in Class Benefits – Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing – Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO – Yes you read that right!
- Travel Perks – 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner – do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce – work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program – Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing or just a plain-old normal gym
This position is remote and can be conducted out of the team member’s home as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business and a fast and stable internet connection.