Last revised on: November 16, 2020
- What information do we collect?
1.1 We may collect personal information that you provide to us by, for example, using the contact form on the Website. Specifically, we may collect:
- Your name;
- Contact information (such as your address, phone number, and email address);
- Financial information (such as your credit card number); and
- Any other information you choose to provide.
1.2 The Website may also collect some non-personal information about you automatically, such as:
- Your IP address and geographic location;
- The date and time you access our Website;
- The URLs of websites and pages you visit; and
- Hardware and software information that we receive from your internet-enabled device.
- Why do we collect, store, and process your information?
2.1 Your information may be collected to allow us to:
- Answer your questions;
- Provide you with quotes for our services;
- Send you important notices such as account information or changes to our policies;
- Deliver products or services that you request;
- Personalize your access to the Website;
- Analyze errors and improve the operation of the Website;
- Prepare statistics about the use of the Website;
- Present offers that may be of interest to you; and
- Keep the Website, its users, and systems connected to the Website secure.
- Cookies. Vintory may use “cookies” or similar technologies to collect some of the non-personal information described above, for example, your IP address. A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. You can adjust your browser settings to block or disable cookies. You can find more information about deleting and controlling cookies here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- Do Not Track Signals. Your browser may be able to send a “Do Not Track” message when you visit our Website. Do Not Track messages do not hide any of your information, and Vintory accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for complying with Do Not Track requests.
- How We Protect Your Information. Vintory has put technical and organizational safeguards in place to help prevent loss of or unauthorized access to the information we collect. Vintory uses Hubspot, Inc. to collect and process data provided to us through the Website. Information on Hubspot, Inc.’s data security measures can be found here. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Vintory does not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
- When and How We Share Your Information with Others. Vintory will not share your personal information with third parties except:
- Where you have given your express consent;
- When Vintory determines it needs to provide your information to one or more of our vendor partners (i.e. Hubspot, Inc.; Google, LLC; Facebook, Inc.; Twitter, Inc.; LinkedIn Corporation) in order to provide information, products, or services to you on our behalf;
- If part or all the ownership of Vintory is sold or transferred, your information may be transferred to the new owner; or
- When disclosure is required by law, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of personnel of Vintory, or members of the public.
- How long do we keep your information? We may keep your information on file for the maximum period allowed by law, or indefinitely if there is no such period. If you are in the EU or the UK, you have a right to, among other things, request that we delete your personal data.
- Children. Our Website and services are not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 18 years old. You must also be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country.
- International Users.
9.1 U.S. Servers. This Website is hosted on web servers in the United States. If you are accessing the Website from a non-U.S. location, your provision of personal information or other access to our Website constitutes your transfer of such data to the United States, a jurisdiction that may not provide a level of data protection equivalent to the laws in your home country.
9.2 Your GDPR Personal Data Privacy Rights. If you accessed the Website from the European Union or the United Kingdom, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of your personal data;
- Request corrections to your personal data;
- Request that we delete your personal data;
- Withdraw your consent for collection and processing of your personal data; and
- File a complaint with the data protection authorities in your home country if you believe your personal data privacy rights were violated.
To file a request, or if you have any questions, please contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com.
- Information Transmitted Over the Internet is Not Secure. Vintory cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of information that you send to us over the Internet. If you choose to send information to us over the Internet, including by email or contact form, you do so at your own risk.
- Links to Other Websites. This Website may contain links to websites that are not controlled by Vintory (“Linked Websites”). Vintory accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content or policies of Linked Websites. Your use of Linked Websites is at your own risk and subject to the policies of the Linked Websites.
Attn: Data Protection Officer
1103 Somerset Place,
Lutherville, MD 21093