Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers, and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rock star to join the team that is eager to grow with us!
- Flexibility – People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked.
- Autonomy – People want the ability to make decisions – even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates – People want colleagues that they respect, admire and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through and we correct it.
- Transparency – People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90 day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
- Excellent compensation
- Impact – Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact to our clients
- Best in Class Benefits – Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing – Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO – Yes you read that right!
- Travel Perks – 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner – do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce – work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program – Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing or just a plain-old normal gym
As a Senior Marketing Strategist, you will work with our growing list of property manager partners to help them build out a marketing strategy with the goal of getting vacation rentals homeowners to sign up for the partner’s property management services.
This plan will need to address four primary areas:
- TAM – You will need to evaluate how big the partner’s total addressable market is, how much available targeting data we have, how fast the partner wants to grow, and determine their goals for customer acquisition costs.
- Messaging – You will work with the partner to gather information on what differentiates them in their market, as well as help them develop a list of offers and risk reversals that can be used throughout their marketing assets. During this process, you may need to coach partners on ways to better position themselves.
- Content Planning – You will build a quarterly plan that includes concepts for creatives, and assign work to a group of project managers that will work directly with our in-house copy, design and digital advertising teams.
- Definition of Success – During the process, you will work with the partner to come to a realistic definition of success for the campaign.
This is a new position that will require a high degree of autonomy. You will have the opportunity to develop a process from scratch, working directly with the company’s growth team to help guide you along the way and get you up to speed.
This is primarily a strategic role. You set the strategy, but let the creative teams execute on your strategy. Your role is to work with partners, educate them and help them make the most out of their enterprise marketing engagement.
As part of the role, you’ll get to work with a talented team of marketers that will be there to support you along the way.
The ideal candidate will have a broad experience in virtually all aspects of marketing, from strategy and branding to creative and technical. You should be familiar with and be able to speak to brand strategy, audience targeting strategies, ROI metrics / performance benchmarks, message development, direct mail, cold email, digital advertising and other variations of both direct response and inbound marketing.
Prior work experience in an agency marketing environment is preferred (i.e. working directly with clients), but not required. Additionally, experience working in a high-growth SaaS company and/or the real estate industry (preferably the short-term rental space) is an added bonus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years experience in a developing marketing strategies
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem solving skills required.
- Customer first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Hospitality, Marketing and SaaS organization backgrounds are preferred.
- Promote a “customer first” environment at all times.
- Become a Vintory platform expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new partners and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process.
- Work closely with partners to fully integrate the Vintory app into their sales and marketing operations.
- Train clients in software platform basics and provide progressive guidance throughout the implementation and initial campaign launch process.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
- Continue to offer ongoing support and guidance for the lifecycle of the partner
Skill & Competency Requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask, perform under tight deadlines and exceed expectations.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise – general understanding of Vintory’s technology and best practices.
- Fostering Innovation – approaches all design projects with an innovative mindset, while always placing partners’ success at the forefront.
This position is remote and can be conducted out of team members’ homes as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business and fast and stable internet connection.