We are looking for a full stack c# developer / .net core for our vacation rental marketing agency. The developer is responsible for building real estate data applications.
Specifically, we are looking for someone to help us prototype new tools, build and test API’s. Typical requests would be:
- Creating new UI components using Blazor.
- Creating unit tests.
- Build independent property management / real estate tools for partner success.
- Hands-on experience with object oriented programming languages. C# .Net Developer / Full Stack required.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies like Entity Framework.
- Experience building and deploying REST APIs.
- Source Control Management: Git.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
- You’re excited about the opportunity to take the status quo as just a starting point, then implement best practices and continually innovate.
- You enjoy coding, problem solving, UI and tests.
- Friendly, easy to work with and patient with team members.
- Ability to work remotely and comply with due dates.
- Strong analytical skills and passion for numbers
- Open to feedback
- Lifelong learner
- Flexibility – People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked.
- Autonomy – People want the ability to make decisions – even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates – People want colleagues that they respect, admire and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through and we correct it.
- Transparency – People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90 day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
- Excellent compensation
- Impact – Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact to our clients
- Best in Class Benefits – Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing – Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO – Yes you read that right!
- Travel Perks – 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner – do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce – work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program – Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing or just a plain-old normal gym
This position is remote and can be conducted out of the team member’s home as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business and a fast and stable internet connection.