We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Software Developer to join our vacation rental marketing agency. As a full-stack C# developer/.NET Core, you will be responsible for building cutting-edge real estate data applications that empower our partners’ success.
In this role, you will collaborate with our team to prototype new tools, build and test APIs, and develop independent property management and real estate tools. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating new UI components using Blazor
- Building custom property management and real estate tools to improve partner success
- Collaborating with team members to achieve company goals
To be successful in this position, you should have:
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented programming languages, including C# and .NET
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies, such as Entity Framework
- Experience building and deploying REST APIs
- Familiarity with source control management using Git
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION:
To excel in this role, you should be:
- Passionate about implementing best practices and continually innovating
- Excited about coding, problem-solving, UI design, and testing
- Friendly, easy to work with, and patient with team members
- Able to work remotely and comply with due dates
- Strong in analytical skills and passionate about numbers
- Open to feedback and eager to learn and improve your skills
Join us in our dynamic, collaborative work environment, where you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact and contribute to our success. If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply today.
- Flexibility – People want flexibility in where/how they work. We don’t believe in “punching the clock”. We trust our team members and empower them to shape their work themselves so they can achieve the best possible results. We favor outcomes over hours worked.
- Autonomy – People want the ability to make decisions – even the wrong ones sometimes and that’s the best way to learn.
- Awesome Teammates – People want colleagues that they respect, admire and enjoy. We spend a ton of time, money and effort on hiring the right people that are a culture fit. We have a no jerk policy. We do a great job of keeping them out but every once in a while, one slips through and we correct it.
- Transparency – People want transparency in a company’s culture, insights into the decisions being made and what’s going on inside of their leader’s heads. Our culture is incredibly transparent. From weekly “All Hands” meetings to public sharing of everyone’s rocks (90 day goals) and all meeting notes, all team members have line of sight into what’s going on in all areas of our business.
- Excellent compensation
- Impact – Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact to our clients
- Best in Class Benefits – Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing – Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO – Yes you read that right!
- Travel Perks – 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner – do we have your attention yet?
- Daylighting/Pet projects – take 10% of your time to work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education
- 100% Remote Workforce – work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program – Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing or just a plain-old normal gym
This position is remote and can be conducted out of the team member’s home as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business and a fast and stable internet connection.