Unlocking the expertise of over 40 vacation rental inventory growth experts across the country.
Is your VRM “Pandemic Pivoting”?
We all know that for better and for worse, the pandemic has accelerated trends and brought new ones to the vacation rental market. The effects of the pandemic vary greatly across the country – but one key thread that can unite us is our ability to “pivot” and embrace new opportunities or respond to unexpected challenges.
Whether your market is seeing a rise in demand – driven by both guests and homeowners, or a sharp decrease due to restrictions and changing guest behaviors – there is a sense of urgency for all of us to evolve and respond to a rapidly changing market.
As someone who has had to respond to my fair share of rapidly changing market forces throughout my career, I know that one of the top determining factors for success is your ability to pivot, adapt and respond.
Don’t wait until the dust has settled.
Seek out your path to long-term sustainability. Now is the time to examine your full portfolio and reinforce your growth strategy with tactics that are proven to deliver a return.
Positioning the VR industry for sustainable success
Across most markets, demand for rental homes as a vacation destination is at an all time high and is expected to remain high for the foreseeable future. However, what goes up, must come down, and when pandemic concerns begin to lessen, pent up demand for international vacations, all-inclusives and cruises will change the tide. What this means is that now is the time to ride the wave and now is the time to prepare for the changing tide.
- Grow your inventory
- More consumers are looking to invest in the vacation rental market. It’s time to capture these leads.
- Create referral relationships with real estate agents and other vendors. Be the trusted expert.
- Invest in a targeted homeowner marketing strategy. Compel homeowners to act – close the deal.
- Strengthen your marketing strategy:
- Capitalize on current consumer trends. Make your messaging track relevant.
- Distinguish the perks of vacation rentals from other travel accommodations in today’s climate. Make your messaging compelling.
- Be a step-ahead and be ready to respond to a changing context and consumer trends. Your marketing messaging should not be “once and done.” Be ready to change the message.
As a dedicated vacation rental industry veteran, I’m passionate about helping VRMs succeed, because the industry wins the more each of us win. We’re in this together.
Don’t wait for 2021 to lift us off our feet again – and don’t miss out on today’s opportunity.
Interested in learning more about how you can respond to current market trends and grow your inventory?
See Vintory’s new property acquisition platform in action and how it’s designed to help VRMs win.
Join our weekly demo, every Wednesday, at 1:00p.m. EST, where our VP of Sales will show you how to grow your inventory with half the effort.
Brooke is the CEO and Founder of Vintory and is well known in the Vacation Rental industry as the authority when it comes to growing Vacation Rental inventory. You'll find Brooke at his home office, on the latest Vacation Rental webinar or podcast, or at industry events across the States.